lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

TURNING POINTS

Bachillerato first year has made me a more mature student, it has helped me on how to make important decissions and how to be a better student. So that i think it has been a turning point in my life.

It was a decisive year, and very important to be concentrated in everything i did. I think this year has influenced on me a lot. It has helped me on how and what decissions make, and that was very important because it made me a more mature student. So that you knew that you had to work hard everyday, make logical decissions and think what you had and you didn't have to do. Those aspects make everyone a good student and a better person.

To sum up, i must say that Bachillerato first year made me to start thinking what a really wanted to do, always choosing the best way, and working and studying hard to improve qualities.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario